- Paachi kundan and gold-plated. Accented with mint and emerald green beading. Finished with pearl beading.
- This set includes the necklace, choker, earrings and tikka (as pictured).
- Neckpieces are meant to be stacked but can be worn separately as well.
- Earrings include the detachable saharey.
Size & Dimensions
- Necklace: 2.8 inches long from the base to the end of the beads.
- Choker: 2.5 inches long from the base to the end of the beads.
- Earrings: 3.5 inches long and 1 inch wide across the stud portion.
- Tikka: 2.1 inches long and 2.1 inches wide at the widest point.
For all inquiries related to customizations, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
|Jutti Sizing Chart|
Our newest Bridal Collection Styled Shoot is not one you want to miss. We combine a heritage Punjabi look with beautiful summer tones fit for the New Age bride.
Our most recept concept features the new #RJSistersStyle. Read the blog to see how we styled and conceptualized the Bride and her Maid of Honour on the morning of the wedding.
Now featured on our Blog: Jasleen + Raj for our newest project, the #RJSCouplesConcept. Learn how we styled bold colours with neutral contrasts for a fun and whimsical bridal look.