- Paachi kundan and gold-plated. Accented with mauve and mint stonework. Finished with mint and pearl beading.
- This set includes the choker, necklace earrings and tikka (as pictured).
- Neckpieces are meant to be stacked but can be worn separately as well.
Size & Dimensions
- Choker: 2.4 inches long from the base to the end of the beads.
- Necklace: 3.7 inches long from the base to the end of the beads.
- Earrings: 3.2 inches long and 1.5 inches wide at the widest point of the stud.
- Tikka: 2 inches long and 1.6 inches wide.
For all inquiries related to customizations, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Jutti Sizing Chart|
Our newest Bridal Collection Styled Shoot is not one you want to miss. We combine a heritage Punjabi look with beautiful summer tones fit for the New Age bride.
Our most recept concept features the new #RJSistersStyle. Read the blog to see how we styled and conceptualized the Bride and her Maid of Honour on the morning of the wedding.
Now featured on our Blog: Jasleen + Raj for our newest project, the #RJSCouplesConcept. Learn how we styled bold colours with neutral contrasts for a fun and whimsical bridal look.