THE CLASSIC BRIDE // NoseringRegular price $59.99
The kind of nosering your mom probably wore at her wedding, and we love it.
- Made for a non-pierced nose.
- Yellow gold polish finish.
- Detailed with two small gold beads and a deep red bead in the centre. Thin gold-polish pearl chain.
Size & Dimensions
- Inside diameter of the ring is 2.2 inches. Oversized.
For all inquiries related to customizations, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make Me Blush Bridal // ChooraRegular price $375.00
Soft, dreamy, elegant and timeless. Oh, and did we forget classic? The Make Me Blush Bridal Choora is a heavenly forever piece; the kind of choora you'll cherish forever and honour your heritage. We take the classic components of the Punjabi bridal choora and added a modern, royal twist.
- Comprised of our Heavenly Blush choora bangles.
- All choora bangles are made from plastic and not elephant tusk/ivory.
- 4 classic red/ emerald bindi bangles with kundan rings
- 4 wired pearl bangles.
- 2 of our dramatic + statement gold-plated pearl karey at the front and end of your choora for dimension, height and drama. These karey come with a screw enclosure.
*Quantities of elements in each choora listed above are indicated per arm.
All of our chooras are made in-house and to order. By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to pre-order the item. This means that once we receive your order, we will prepare your choora from scratch. To request colour customizations to your choora, please leave us a detailed note in your Order Instructions at checkout. Please note that only colour customizations can be made to this design. Should you wish to modify the design's elements, you will need to place a custom order on our website here.
Ships in 1-2 weeks.
Marital Bliss // KaleereyRegular price $449.99
Four tiers of stunning
Details: Each pair comes with a kara that is to be worn at the front of your choora. The karey attached to these kaleerey are best suited for clients sizes 2.6-2.8. Karey are not detachable, but can be custom ordered without them (please email us at email@example.com).
Care: Pippal patti is made of thin, hammered metal, and is thus very flexible, pliable and delicate. These kaleerey are crafted with a series of thinly hammered metal petals and shapes, and strung together with thread. Please treat your kaleerey with a lot of love, as they are super fragile!